Wellen Park is a master-planned neighborhood that offers a plethora of homeownership options. In 2020, it was considered the fourth top-selling community in the United States. The bulk of Wellen Park is part of the town of North Port, with the remainder falling under the jurisdiction of Sarasota County. 77,000 people and 22,000 rooftops are in this sprawling 11,000-acre community.
Wellen Park has grown in popularity as a retirement and relocation community. It has a diverse selection of single-family houses, paired villas, and condominiums. All are outfitted with features that will bring a smile to the faces of homeowners with the most discerning preferences. Jennette Properties feels pride in getting Wellen Park houses available for their clients, saving their money, time, and simplifying the search process.
Wellen Park Amenities
- Wellen Park comprises many areas that provide residents with various resort-style facilities that encourage an active and friendly lifestyle.
- Swimming pools, sports courts, fitness facilities, walking and bicycling paths, parks, event lawns, and well-equipped clubhouses are among the amenities available.
- 18-hole championship golf courses are also available in the Sarasota National and Boca Royale communities. Boca Royale Golf & Club is a members-only complex that has not only a luxurious 18-hole links but also has tennis and pickleball facilities, and a fitness center.
- Wellen Park is well known for its environmental and wildlife protection. There are wetlands and streams in the community and a variety of local animals, including various species of birds, deer, turtles, otters, and alligators.
- Taylor Ranch Elementary School is located within the neighborhood, and Venice Secondary School and High School are only a few minutes away from Wellen Park.
- Middle school students can also attend SKY Academy Middle School, public charter middle schools, and Island Village Montessori School.
- Residents interested in higher education can visit Suncoast Technical School, State College of Florida, and State College of Florida Collegiate School–Venice.
CoolToday Park, the new spring training home of the Atlanta Braves, is one of the current assets of Wellen Park, Florida.
The innovative, stylish facility was designed with the fan’s input in mind from the ground up. Whether you enjoy baseball, food and beverages, or just being together with friends in a lovely setting, the Braves diamond is a location where anyone can have quality time throughout the year.
Jennette Properties, Inc., founded in 1997, is a full-service property management firm. Our agents are experienced and licensed professionals who have been carefully trained to work in our customer-centric environment. We focus on the Sarasota County and Manatee County marketplaces on Florida’s Gulf coast, including island and golf course communities. Our team is dedicated to assisting clients in finding them an appropriate vacation or long-term rental that meets their needs. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our agents to help you find the property you’re looking for.
Image Source: https://wellenpark.com/