Reservation Cancellation Policy
- Guest may cancel this agreement and pay a $1000 cancellation fee to Broker 90 days prior to check-in date.
- Guest may cancel this agreement 60 to 90 days prior to check in date and forfeit the reservation deposit.
- Guest may cancel this agreement up to 60 days prior to check in date and forfeit all funds received by Broker.
- Owner may cancel this agreement at least 90 days prior to check in date and all funds will be returned to Guest. Owner or Broker shall not be responsible for any costs Guest may incur for travel or other arrangements in the event of cancellation by Owner, Broker, Guest or Act of God.
- All funds are due 60 days prior to check-in date. If not received 60 days prior to check in date this agreement will be null and void and unit will be placed back on the market for lease and guest funds received will be forfeited.
We highly recommend all our guests purchase travel insurance in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
For hurricanes and other unforeseen problems that may arise we highly recommend travel insurance.
Our wish is that you have an enjoyable and safe stay at the property. Should you have any questions, please contact us immediately.