Lakewood Ranch comprises various communities and neighborhoods in gorgeous natural surroundings, vibrant town centers, first-rate facilities, and multiple business parks. Waterside is a newer neighborhood in Lakewood Ranch, which straddles Manatee and Sarasota Counties. Lakewood Ranch promotes connectedness and enthusiastic participation just as much as gorgeous communities, A-rated schools, and luxurious facilities.
There’s plenty more to see and do in the Sarasota area. Waterside comprises the four-lane expansion of Lorraine Road to Fruitville Road and the extension of Lakewood Ranch Blvd., providing easy new access to the area’s eating, shopping, and world-famous beaches.
Waterside at Lakewood Ranch offers large, tastefully designed one and two-story homes with stunning lake and preserve views. The houses range from 1,800 to 5,100 square feet, with spectacular floor layouts inspired by and adapted to the owner’s demands. These lovely houses have 3 to 5 bedrooms, bathrooms, and open-concept kitchens that flow into a magnificent living space. The houses are airy and bright, and the terraces give a superb ambiance of leisure amid an unrivaled lifestyle. The huge garage is ideal for storing sports equipment. Other residence types include townhomes and apartment homes.
- Waterside homes for sale are located in Lakehouse Cove and Shoreview, two neighborhoods within the master-planned community of single-family homes.
- This community is unique because it is located in Lakewood Ranch yet falls under the authority of Sarasota County rather than Manatee County.
- Waterside has a diverse range of waterside attractions and services, including 7 big lakes and 20 miles of freshwater shoreline.
Waterside Place, a year-round town center that has stores and restaurants, water taxis, a resort-style clubhouse, and various community events all year.
- Waterside Place will be easily accessible thanks to the 12 interconnected walkable individual neighborhoods.
- Sarasota’s oldest theatrical institution, The Player’s Centre, has chosen Waterside Place as its future home, with a spectacular new theatre building that will stage over 300 performances each year.
- New houses are now being built in Waterside by different home builders. Beautiful estate homes start at an affordable price to prices in the millions.
- Based on their age, students can enroll in Tatum Ridge Elementary School, Mcintosh Middle School, or Booker High School.
Jennette Properties has helped clients since 1997. We are a residential real estate firm serving the Florida counties of Manatee and Sarasota. Our agents work closely with you to find unique houses and condominiums to lease. You are working with some of the most excellent real estate experts in the market when you engage with Jennette Properties.
Image Source: https://watersideplace.com/